top of page
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from USER through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared?
2. What choices are available to USER regarding the use of USER data?
3. The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of USER information.
4. How USER can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this SITE. We only have access to or collect information that USER voluntarily gives us via email or other direct contact from USER.
SITE will respond to verified law enforcement, or other governmental department request or subpoena relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, SITE will disclose information relevant to the investigation such as name, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, fraud complaints, and credit card information. SITE reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that it believes, in good faith, to be unlawful.
USER ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION USER...
Can do the following, at any time, by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
Opt out of any future contact from us;
1. See what data we have about USER, if any;
2. Change or correct any data we have about USER;
3. Have us delete any data we have about USER;
4. Express any concern USER has about our use of USER data.
bottom of page